Friday, April 17, 2009

I am not titling this aricle! This blog is more like a conversation...Errr with myself! But still! I just type what I feel and feel what I type! No deleting, cutting, editing - nothing! Because words once said can't be unsaid (I know, BAD joke!!) 

I don't like titles. I am never good at thinking of one! And when I do, it just doesn't match with what I've written! And when the title is catchy, I have to write just to stick to the topic!!! Know what I mean???








Okay, confession. The blank space above is there because I completely lost track of my thought. Why?? Well, I went through what I wrote... And immediately, one part of my mind said "Just write the way everybody does - properly! With a topic; a title; a beginning, a middle and an end..." And then another part of my mind said "No! Just go ahead!" I randomly chose option two! So here goes...

Ok, my thoughts are making me bored. Why? Because they are distort, and I know I'm not making any sense! I'm restless. So much is going on in my mind... Some things I feel very strongly about... I'm seeking something... What is it? Why am I bored? Restless?? Why do I feel I'm being senseless? What made me break my promise about not reading whatever I type? Why that blank space?? Do I ALWAYS say what's on my mind? Is it even possible for me to do so? I very calmly say... "I hate hypocrisy!" Am I not a hypocrite myself? Well I hate the word "hate" and I'm using it... Doesn't that make me a hypocrite? I don't like/ don't agree with so many things... I still bear it all with a smile! Am I not a hypocrite even now? I say I like genuine people - yes. But is my definition of genuine even genuine? (Whew!!!) Am I making ANY sense???

Let me be honest, I just don't like what I've written! But still I'm posting it. Why? Because I said I would! Now tell me, what's more important? What I want? Or what I said I would do???

OK! OK.... I'm out of my 'meg' mode. I know this is being read (Is it now???) So I sign off with an apt title... Who said titles should  be at the beginning always???

TITLE:

Post 1: WHAT'S ON MY MIND?!

TRUTH: That's the title for ALL my posts!! (Ha ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment