Tuesday, September 8, 2009

About connections and more...

The Connection to my office A/C conked off!! Naa this post is not about that connection... Ok bad start. I can't even delete that!! Anyway have you noticed how we just hit it off with some people? I mean I have never understood movies when people come and say "Will you be friends?" and shake hands. Is friendship a planned thing? You just take a liking to ppl right? At least I do...

I have recently started talking to one of my childhood best friends. She and I were neighbours. I was three and a half back then and I still remember! I spoke to her in Tamil and she spoke in Kannada, but in spite of language problems we became inseparable siamese twins. Even today we can just talk about anything. That day when we were chatting after a really long time I was surprised how both of us could still ramble on!!

I laugh when I think about this one... A classmate had told me she was a snob and a bore. And I actually went and confronted that girl asking her why the other girl said that!! Ok, they fought (What? I have always been straight forward!!) but a new friendship was born!! We are like chalk and cheese and have nothing in common. But who said you need to to be friends??

Sometimes you take a liking to someone naturally but have no idea how to say "mujhse dosti karoge?" She was new in school, so I asked her "How do you like this school?" Only to be snapped at "It's my first day here!!" What more could I say?? But we both still laugh abt that (Don't kill me for making you sound like the BAD one here. We both know you aren't!!)

Connections needn't be there from the time you know a person, they can be formed later...It's really weird how sometimes being classmates for so long we never were good friends!! Now we talk for hours together...

Others are there from even before you remember!! I have heard how close we both were. Wish I did remember.. But that doesn't matter since we still are!! They are busy with their lives and studies, but when we do meet, we could almost cause an electrocution!!

Some connections are unexplainable. (I never was good in Electrical subjects but that's not the point here) But still one cannot deny that they are there...

Now let's digress to internet connections (!!) I am not marketing any social site here (!!) Connections do rise from there as well! Stronger than imaginable!! (I am being entirely positive here...) Connecting, disconnecting and more all in my hands. I can just switch off the modem hehehe.. Windows closing is an option... Going invisible is a more polite option... Not if I want to stay connected for a long long time though...

I don't know much about electrical connections... But I have an option to get to know...

How???

My office A/C is getting repaired tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment