Sunday, July 12, 2009

I've been reading a lot of blogs. Some are really cute. Most blogs are just daily accounts or diaries. Some write about issues or experiences in their life. So I was just a little inspired from these blogs... So this post is going to consist of a few paragraphs, each with a diferent topic... very different from what I write usually... I accept that none of these topics are mine. I just have a different opinion to an already existing topic... (I haven't plagiarized...)

Ok, the first thing that interested me was this 'filmy' article about guys in movies who qualify as 'dream guys' My list is quite short!! (I don't even remember names of half the characters!!) Anyway, the number one guy would be Aman of Kal ho na ho (Ahhhh! A guy that sensitive and sensible, do such guys exist in real life???) two... Vanraj of Hum dil de chuke sanam!! (I needn't say why!! If you've watched the movie, you'll know..) three... Raincoat's Ajay Devgan (Don't remember his name!) But the 'Tom and Magi' effect is good. In english movies I like Will Smith in Seven Pounds (Surprising, but that movie changed my perception about a lot of things..) And the guy's character (Here I don't remember the actor's name either!!) in Before sunrise and before sunset.. Well, the raj's, the rahul's and prem's who are girls' favourites are NOT mine!!! No offense to anyone!!

Coming to the next topic, one habit that I can't seem to get rid of... My habit of justifying time and again! Even when not asked for! That can really turn tables on me at times! I was talking about something the other day and I said, "I hope you didn't get me wrong, that wasn't directed towards you..." And he said "I wouldn't have, if you hadn't put that idea into my head just now!!!" And I needn't explain how red in the face I went, but oh well, old habits die hard...

After that really heavy post, I've decided to finally come clean on my list of crushes... Yeah you heard me right, my crushes, something that nobody knows... (This is not from any blog, it's an original piece, just like me!)

Not necessarily in the same order...

1. Scorpio car. (just for the heck of it!)

Reason: It looked better than any guy! And no one else had a crush on a car before, so I thought of being the first! Ha ha! Now scorpio is out dated. Now on my wish list is solar energy driven car (:D)

2. The magic schoolbus and the wishing chair

Reason: This was technically not a crush! I was too young, but I still have these two in my wish list...

3. Inu yasha (Sigh)

Reason: I just love him. No reason, or any offense to Kagome or Keikyo...

4. College Campus

Err, I am in love with the trees, the tadpole pond, the natural grass (we don't mow the lawn in SVCE, cows and goats graze on them...)

5. Black Mamba!!

Na, I'm not a zoophile, but a powerful creature like that can make anyone go WOW!

6. Toya (Sakura's bro)

Reason: He looks WOW! Pity guys in real life don't look that way...

7. Human crushes

The list is yet to begin!!!

Disclaimer:

1. Male bashing is my hobby!! :)

2. The above list is REAL

3. I can take female chauvinistic jokes too!!


1 comment:

  1. yaaaa... ajay in raincoat... n better stil as vanraj! my dreaaaaaaaam character too! whoeva gives a damn 2 d rajs n rahuls! n thank god i dont like aman atleast...else wud hv had 2hide my guy well frm u.... kyunki fir hamari choice bahut zyada hi milti ;)

    u kno who :D

    ReplyDelete