Saturday, July 25, 2009

Never-sent messages to you all...

1. Thank you. To you it was your duty. To me it meant the world...

2. I was domineering and abominable, but still we've been friends. Now we hardly talk, but it's ok...

3. We talked. You told me a lot of things about other people. I shouldn't have listened. I forgot, you could be telling someone else about me...

4. One phone call, just one phone call, things would have been different. Question is who? You or me???

5. It was my problem to have misperceived you. No one else perceived you the way I did. Maybe it was more about how I wanted to see you. Not as you are...

6. One image, one wish, no face, no identity...

7. I would slap you if you came in front of me. That one reprimanding was not enough. Technically I don't slap, but you would be scared out of your wits anyway!!!

8. I have forgiven you completely...

9. If there was a definiton for friend, you'd be it, plain and simple.

10. Illusions break. Hallucinations clear out. Truth comes out.

11. Distance or not. In kilometers or millimeters... Does not matter.

12. Admiral, but purely of knowledge...

13. We've taken the first step. It's just the beginning.

14. I taught you? You taught me!!

15. Connection disconnected.

16. Opposite opinions, but mutual respect for each other.

17. Childhood memories!! Still we recall, together!

18. Connected always!!

19. I love you. Period!

20. Friend? No? Yes? Why? Oh!

21. I've been a total opportunist with you. But still I don't regret it!

22. Thanks, I have become shrewd and smart because of you

23. Connection?? Oh well BSNL!! Or reliance?? Ha ha!

24. CA? Bye!!

25. You are adorable. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment